[DML] Re: Delorean rear view camera

Great idea - I am very interested in this. Having owned a D for over
23 years, every time I back out of a parking place, especially in a
somewhat busy parking lot, I still get scared. Yesterday was a
perfect example. Fortunately the fellow behind me realized I
couldn't see him and backed away from me (over my left shoulder and
out of mirror view too). When I finally did see him I almost died on
the spot.

I hope you will continue to share the development with the group.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx>