[DML] Fuel Injector Pressure vs Fuel Consumption

[DML] Fuel Injector Pressure vs Fuel Consumption

In my continuing efforts to measure fuel consumption for the "D" I  installed
an electronic pressure sensor connected to one of the injectors.   I'm not
sure I am getting the information I need.  I have based my idea on  some
assumptions.

1) I thought that the pressure in the injector line would be a way to
estimate fuel consumption based on the idea that the more the pressure in the  line
the more fuel would be sprayed out.

2) Each injector should have the same pressure so I should have to monitor
only one.  (But if that is true why didn't they just have one chamber or
perhaps 2 fuel rails, with all 6 injectors essentially connected to the same
point?)

Any comments or ideas?

See you at the Fall Tour with the DeLorean Driving Computer....

Dave  & 6530

"Just Say  NO, to the COUCH POTATO!"®