[DML] Re: HELP ME

Symptoms sounds like a timing problem, play around with the
positioning of your distributor. Try turning it clockwise a bit
(standing on drivers side) and see what it does. Does the engine
misfire a little + shake a little when it is idling as well as idle a
bit high? -Dani B. 5003

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, david hudgins <painterdave72@xxxx>