Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

I am not worried about this i guess because out of all of the deloreans
with cruise control i have never heard of this happening before. This
sounds like the last post about cars being dumped into the sea on the
DML, just a rumor.

I will instal my cruise control and keep all of you posted after the
installation about this cable falling off rumor.

Mark V