Re: Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

Re: Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

This issue has been hashed over several times in the past but here it is again.

The DeLorean has a horizontal throttle spool in the engine compartment. Thats the part where the throttle cable from the passenger compartment attaches to the injection manifold. When the cruise module pulls on the throttle spool the throttle cable will go slack thereby posing a potential to fall off the track and jam the throttle in the open position.

To properly install a cruise control in a DeLorean it would have to be installed somewhere in the passenger compartment and setup to pull directly on the throttle cable itself at the gas pedal.

This is my point of view, so decide for yourself what you want to do.

Dave Sontos
vin 02573