Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

Re: [DML] After MArket Cruise Control Removal...Help! :)

This is not a myth and does happen.  I have seen it occur very
frequently on some cars, but very rarely on most (like my own).
Before you install, I would play around with your throttle spool to
see if anything happens to your cable while your doing that.  Even if
it doesn't I would recommend extending the channels for the main
throttle cable with some thin sheets of aluminum (think pop can) that
will keep it aligned with the spool when opened up.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC6960

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> I am not worried about this i guess because out of all of the
deloreans
> with cruise control i have never heard of this happening before.
This