[DML] Need to extract a broken bolt.

Ok. So after retesting the engine, I discovered that the 168psi
reading was incorrect. Great. So I have decided to replace the water
pump, and the O rings on the Y pipe behind the water pump, because
they're leaking so bad, and to properly pressure test the cooling
system, to see if the head gasket is compromised between the water
jacket, and the oil galley.

Fast Forward. While replacing the flange gaskets on the water pump
bypass, one of the new bolts that I was screwing in (grade 8.8 btw),
snapped it's head. And then while attempting to extract the bolt with
a bolt extractor, the extractor broke off in the bolt. So in a word,
this sucks. I've tried taking cobalt drill bits to it, and that has
not done a thing, except dull the bits.

Does anyone have any ideas here? I'm tempted so far to call up a
mobile car repair place, to see if they can remove the stud for me.
Especially since it's so accessable. Otherwise, if I could find like
a hollow bit (like a hole saw) that could cut into the bolt, and bore
around the broken extractor bit, I'd could knock it out of place.
Does anyone know if anything like this exists?

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"