RE: [DML] entertainment/speakers at the show

RE: [DML] entertainment/speakers at the show

I just always find it funny (and you are not the only
one) when someone who is always looking for "free" or
"discount" stuff, but yet when you have something to
offer it is always for sale.

You also sell a DVD on your website of material which
you do not own the copyright for.  What about the
investment and work of the people who made those
items?

While I agree that it is OK to be compensated fairly
for work that you do, it just seems to me that you are
always trying to sell something!  I'd bet that in the
past 6 months, you had more "commercial" postings to
the DML than anyone else...

For the record (for new comers, like yourself), I have
always been against commercial posting on the DML.

Bob, you have made a nice chunk of change thanks to
the DML, and DCS..  I guess I am just jealous.  :)

<SNIP>

http://mail.yahoo.com