Re: [DML] entertainment/speakers at the show

Re: [DML] entertainment/speakers at the show

>What else should I do Marc?

Bob,

  I think the issue is that most of the DML has already seen your propensity to mark up the items your selling by 100% to 300% (radio antenna, radio harness, LEDs, vinyl stripes, etc).

That's a pretty high markup for members of the community who have helped you significantly without ever asking for any remuneration.   Sure, if you can sell stuff on ebay for whatever you get, fine.  But this is supposed to be a community, and when you say you're going to be selling the DVD, I think most of the community pretty well expects you to mark that up pretty high as well.   I don't have a problem paying you for your time filming, editing, copying, and distributing the DVDs, but just don't try to gouge us for it like a commercial product.   And if you choose to do so, I'm sure there will be some folks who would rather just copy your work rather than buy it, and you'll suddenly find yourself fighting pirates rather then expending that energy on other more productive and profitable projects.

-Hank