Re: [DML] Re: Rear View Mirror Removal

Yeah somebody told me on the dml i could do the same thing to my new
rear view mirror so i wouldnt have to rip the old mount off the window,
well my new mirror now is just as useless now as the one i took off
because by popping the new ball mount off the new mirror and pressing
it into the old ball mount the new mirror night and day switch breaks
inside. Now i got a $44.95 piece of junk.

Dont do this!

Mark V