Re: [DML] LED Pics in "Photos" Section

Video Bob,

The problem with painting the needles it that you will make them
heavier. The speedometer works on a magnetic drive and if you make the
needle heavier the speed shown will be slower than the car is moving,
so you will be speeding and not even know it. Take the speedometer
apart and you will see what i mean.

Mark V