Re: [DML] New DeLorean club: Mid-South DMC

Re: [DML] New DeLorean club: Mid-South DMC

Cool new website. http://www.msdmc.com

I really like your downloads section about the desktop Widget for the
DML newsgroup. For those people that haven't been to the site yet i
will explain. They have a download for a Widget that gets placed on
your desktop that shows the newest DML topics, click on the topic and
it takes you directly to Yahoo to read them.

Great job

Mark V