[DML] New DeLorean club: Mid-South DMC

Hello,

After the DeLorean Car Show in Pigeon Forge, a group of owners got
together and decided to start a new club to serve the region located
between the Mid-Atlantic, Ohio, SEDOC, and the Mid-State DeLorean
clubs: a niche area formerly served only by smaller groups such as the
ETDOC and other non-organized gatherings of owners.  We've called the
new club the Mid-South DeLorean Motor Club (MSDMC).  Our new club
website is:

http://www.msdmc.com

The "home area" for this club includes North and South Carolina,
Tennessee, Virginia and Kentucky, although anyone is always welcome to
join and participate, regardless of geographical location.  Membership
in MSDMC is certainly not exclusive from membership in other clubs and
the MSDMC has absolutely no fees or dues - it's completely supported
and organized by volunteers.

If you live in the area, we encourage you to join MSDMC!  Our intention
is to make the MSDMC a very laid-back, informal, and fun organization
that will offer various events throughout the year.

We currently have three events in the making, the first being the
previously-planned ETDOC gathering in Robinsville, NC.  This event will
serve as a farewell to the ETDOC and a start for MSDMC. Shortly
following, we plan to attend a British car show in Franklin, TN and
after that, we're planning an event at the Euro Auto Festival in
Greenville, SC at the BMW plant. Stay tuned to our website for more
details as they develop.

Feel free to learn more about the new club and those interested can
join through our website. Also, look for an article about the MSDMC in
an upcoming issue of the DCS magazine.

We look forward to increasing the DeLorean community's presence here in
the Southeast and we hope to see some of you at an upcoming event!

Best wishes,

John Weaver, Aaron Posey, Sean Howley, and Travis Graham
MSDMC organizers
http://www.msdmc.com