[DML] Re: 2256 is alive

Alright,
my car is once again idling like crap. the rpm's are fluxuating
between 800 and 1200 and the oil pressure gague moves from around 1/8
to 1/2. I am positive that it is a vacuum leak some where. I did
replace the belts and they did squeal but I tightened them up so
thats not the problem. I am thinking that the whistling may be the
air flow sensor plate. Does that sound right to anyone? Good news is
that I changed my oil the other day and didn't see any signs of a
broken head gasket. I also was able to back her out of the garage; so
no probs with the transmission so far.

Here is a list of all the things I have replaced so far inorder to
better diagnose my problem.

clutch master cylinder
fuel pump
fuel filter
fuel distributor
cap and rotor
spark plugs, wires, coil
replaced seals for entire upper engine (minus elec. distributor and
valve covers)
new hoses for water pump
new vacuum line hoses. (not original thickness temps. from the auto
store)
vacuum switch

Jason
2256