[DML] Subwoofer

I don't know why, but for some reason this hasn't shown up twice now.
Here goes one last try.

I purchased an 8" sub for the compartment behind the seat. My question
is, how did you guys that have them seal the compartment off? Did you
build a box for the inside? It just seems to me like that would take
away from precious airspace.

Alex Wolf
Internet Manager
Ancira Auto Groups