[DML] and another thing.............

I would just like to make a few more comments and then I will get off
my high horse.  In regards to Saturday night you need to stop and
think about what entertainment value was there to those who were not
recognized by verbal praise or some sort of award?  It's nice to
share in the accomplishments of others but there are limits on that
as well.  This was hour after hour after hour of ego feeding.
Suggestions for the future are much better organization.  Some sort
of shuttle provided when individuals do not have access to their car
if the hotel that many people are staying at is not at the same
location as the show.  Every car owner who enters the show should
receive some form of recognition just for participating in the show.
A polished, professional MC to moderate the show.  Jeffrey Weisman
was the best speaker of the entire event because he didn't repeat
himself over and over, he didn't stay on one subject til it was
driven into the ground and he interjected humor that everyone could
relate to.  That is the type of speaker that is needed to keep the
flow and momentum of the event.  Whoever the MC is needs to be versed
on what he or she is talking about.  A very detailed outline with
plan B's   I also wanted to mention the disrespectful treatment of
Joe Charter.  Even though I was not a fan of his music and didn't see
him as a huge talent I still respect him for his efforts.  He was
very professional at all times, polite, not too loud and overbearing,
a good sport, and did all and more of what was expected of him.
Those who were involved in organizing the event knew exactly what Joe
had to offer as they had heard his CD ahead of time.  Joe played the
songs that were on his CD and the live sound was actually better and
brighter.  Joe even was tolerant (unlike most musicians) when the
Cinci Chicks took away his spotlight.  Giving away the autographed
photo at the raffle of Ken's daughter would have been cute at a
family gathering but NOT appropriate at this event.  Making the
comment "He won't be back" was very rude and disrespectful to someone
who performed up to their capability.  If you do not want Joe back
that is fine but show some class.  In regards to Rich's question: yes
I am a very proud Delorean owner.  I had so much anticipation and
excitement leading up to the show.  Maybe my expectations were too
high.  Nevertheless I still feel obligated to express the viewponts
of myself and many others who attended the show.