[DML] Video Player Needed For Vixen?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dave Sontos wrote:
>
> > I would love to see a slide presentation of a engine conversion
or of the
> vixen car restoration.
>
> Funny you should mention that.  I made a movie for the show, and
brought it
> on VHS, Digital 8, and Video CD.  They didn't have a VHS player at
the
> convention center, the Video CD would not play right in their
computer, and
> Juley's camera for the Digital 8 playback got stolen along with the
tape.

> I will bring it along to Chicago, but I'll also probably put it up
on the
> Project Vixen website as well shortly.
>
> -Dave Stragand
> VIN #05927
> http://www.ProjectVixen.com

Dave -

You should have had Ken make an announcement asking if anyone had a
disc player, or even just passed the word around the room that you
needed one.  I had, right there in my trunk, a handheld DVD player
with all the needed hookup cables that plays Video CD's just fine,
and would have gladly loaned it for your use.  Others in the room
might have had what you needed too.  Never underesitmate the ability
of the Delorean community to come up with what you need in a pinch!

Dan Harris - VIN# 1662 - FL Tag# MY 81DMC