RE: [DML] DeLorean interior... a selling point (or not)

RE: [DML] DeLorean interior... a selling point (or not)

HI Tom
Well, everyone to their own "poison" I always say.    We have an almost new
Lincoln Continental and a new Chrysler  Sebromg as well as some classic
cars.   They all are individual as to design and looks, both interior and
exterior......We think our "old" 81 DeLorean has stayed right up there as to
the interior design,  Love it.   Everything is personal to different people,
but I hunted for one with a gray interior.  I thought the black was dismal
and closed in on me.   Also I hunted for an Auto as, although I have owned
many manuals, I got tired of rowing through the gears.    I didn't want a
painted D at all so got a SS one.   Yet I saw several painted ones at the
Memphis show two years ago that were real beauties.....I have also seen some
poorly done ones that were "dawgs".  So it just depends.  Go for what you
enjoy YOURSELF.
Murray
Vin:  05962
Lic:   DMC-XII