[DML] Re: Fw: First Outing With My DeLorean-STRANDED

[DML] Re: Fw: First Outing With My DeLorean-STRANDED

This is a symptom of low fluid. Especially cold. Are you sure the
fluid level is ok? one half quart can make all the difference.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sweitzel_2000" <sweitzel@xxxx>