[DML] ED - YOU NEED A LIFE - YOUR'S IS BROKEN !

[DML] ED - YOU NEED A LIFE - YOUR'S IS BROKEN !

I was totally blown away when I called Delorean One and asked to
buy some valve stems for my D.

Because I wrote on the DML 3 years ago that Dave Bauerle is a nice
guy and a good repair facility, Ed refused to sell me valve stems.

He also knew what tires I put on my car in order to save my NCT's.

He also stated to me that he is taking appointments up to August
and not selling me valve stems will in no way effect his business.

It is apparent he is into mind games and tracks all of the DML
posts by VIN number and saves them on his computer.

For the record,   Ed, I chose not to listen to the hear say that
you were unprofessional and in need of Prozac, however, you have
lived up to your reputation.

BE SURE AND ADD THIS ONE TO YOUR FILE !

Sincerely,

John Curry