Re: [DML] ED - YOU NEED A LIFE - YOUR'S IS BROKEN !

Re: [DML] ED - YOU NEED A LIFE - YOUR'S IS BROKEN !

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Ed the one who wanted to help insure that
all of us D owners were driving our cars every day?   I remember his
criticism of those who went to Ken's show only to park their cars on "faded asphalt",
while the real DeLorean owners were out driving around.   This is the second
complaint in 2 days that Delorean 1 is refusing the sale of parts.   It sure
seems like Ed is making it hard for us to keep our stainless steel beauties on
the road if he refuses to sell owners the parts we need to do so.   Maybe D1
will update their website soon too and remove "The world's largest source for
DeLorean parts, service and accessories",   since we all know that this is no
longer true and DMCH has the largest supply of parts.

Patrick
1880   (Now permanently banned from EVER buying a part from Delorean 1)   :)