Re: [DML] Concours Judging For Options & Accessories

Re: [DML] Concours Judging For Options & Accessories

Hi Gang,

The problem with the concours rules (as I understand them) is the bonus
"dealer option" points are weighted equal to everything else.

Under the rules as they stand you could.....take a hammer to every stainless
panel on your car - lose the maximum 6 allotted points for stainless finish
and make them up completely with dealer options, theoretically winning a
concours with a car in that condition.

There needs to be a revision made.

mike
VIN#17089