[DML] Warning For Parts On E-Bay

PUBLIC NOTICE TO ALL DML MEMBERS AND ALL PARTIES INTENDING TO BID ON CLAUDE
LANDI'S E-BAY AUCTION

 The parts being sold on eBay where previously sold to P.J.Grady Inc. and
paid for by me. Two CERTIFIED BUSINESS CHECKS TOTALLING
$24,200 DOLLARS were given to him to complete the transaction. He stated in
public that I paid him with personal checks and did not act in good faith
both of which are lies and there are many others. I ignored all of his posts
on the DMC Forum because I knew, given enough rope, he would hang himself
(Legally not physically). He has completed the job and it is time to stand
up. The eBay items below appear to be stolen items that I bought but could
not locate and he had agreed to allow me to return for any overlooked items.
Items for sale that I didn't list I considered garbage and asked him to
throw out. Since he intends to sell this garbage I choose the right to come
back and take any and all items as I choose. I responded this morning asking
for paid invoices dated after my transaction to document his legal
possession of said parts and have received his reply admitting that we
overlooked or didn't want all of these parts. I repeat THESE PARTS BELONG TO
P.J.GRADY INC. AND ARE STOLEN MERCHANDISE whether they were overlooked or
not. I would advise the two current bidders to withdraw their bids and file
a complaint against Claude Landi as I intend to do. The specifically
disputed auctions are as follows, #2469381408, #24694401379, #2469463894,
#2469394898, #2469343814, #2469276137, #2469173917, #2469340536,
#2469340536, and possibly #2469172342

This last item is a six hour video tape that he said I could sell if I
wished. I did not ask for his written permission because these tapes are
pieced together from dozens of both public and private sources and I believe
it is illegal for anyone to sell them. If anyone feels they have copyrights
for any of these tapes please contact me for evidence to support your claim.
I haven't had a chance to view the entire video yet but after I do I will
attempt to contact these people. I believe my friend Robert Lamrock may be
one of them as Ken Koncelik has told me that he owns the rights to most of
the original factory footage. He should pay for copyright infringement.

One of the main reasons I purchased this inventory was to relieve the
DeLorean community of this lying, stealing, libeling, delusional, and
misinforming scourge to said community.
How many of you remember Claude's post a few years ago about how he could
remove a door without first slackening the torsion bar? There were two doors
in his basement that he swore were good when he put them down there but I
could not confirm this on my pre-purchase initial inspection due to
inoperative lights in his basement and being buried under many pounds of
debris such as wood, old cans of junk, filthy parts from various car
cannibalizations, laundry baskets full of filthy cloths/rags? Etc... You get
the idea.

Anyway when these thoroughly trashed and damaged doors were finally
excavated Claude denied he knew about their previously damaged condition,
stating it was not his responsibility, and refused to make a price
adjustment. Only after about 45 minutes of intense negotiation and a night
to think about it did he agree to take off $800. I had requested he drop the
price by $3000- only because I had already given him the initial check for
$22000- and knew he would never agree to a refund.
I asked him how the one door got so damaged by both hinge mounting areas and
he replied it was from removing it with the door torsion bar still under
tension. I then asked him about the misinformation in his old post and he
stated that it "could be done, not that you wouldn't damage the door doing
it"! It was the one of the few times I can recall him smiling that day
(except for our cameras). This also proves he lied about not knowing the
doors condition in front of three witness's besides misleading DMLers in
general with potentially dangerous and at least damaging advice.

I have only scratched the surface here and have much more to add in support
of these and other claims against Claude. I believe Claude is going to have
a very interesting time the next oh...say couple of years.

Sincerely,

Robert Grady
P.J Grady Inc.