RE: [DML] Warning For Parts On E-Bay

Sorry Jeff but this isn't true. Some of those parts are items I considered
garbage and asked Claude to throw out and others were apparently unearthed
after the fact from the mountains of sh-t we were forced to sift through in
order to retrieve the parts I bought. To say Claude is underhanded and IMHO
a liar is an understatement. I don't wish to explain the entire ordeal at
this time as I want to preserve my legal rights for possible litigation but
as the saying goes "You can't get blood from a stone". Let's just say that
the entire ordeal was the biggest fiasco I have ever been involved in my
twenty six years in the automobile business. No one should buy these parts
in my opinion and I will probably contact e-bay about this matter.

I want to take this opportunity to thank (In alpha order) Mark Levy,
"Senator" Michael Pack, and David Teitelbaum for their tremendous help in
the removal and transportation of this "inventory". They literally risked
life and limb to do so and I will be forever grateful for their help and
generosity. David even loaned me his trailer for this monumental task. I
never would have gotten them or I involved if I knew what lay in store for
us but that is hindsight from which I speak.

 Ed Uding has no idea of the expense and legal (Title) problems he avoided
by NOT getting this batch of parts. Realistically there are no cars in this
inventory, just parts. If Claude wants to pursue me legally for stating my
opinion then I say "Go for it". My attorney awaits him.

Once again thanks guys for all your help with the "Big Move".

Robert Grady