Re: [DML] 5 Speed/ Grey - On eBay in Texas

Re: [DML] 5 Speed/ Grey - On eBay in Texas

The car sold last night.   Someone used Buy-It-Now for $19.5K but
maybe the dealer will let you check it out anyway.  I'd be very
curious to hear a first-hand opinion  to see if this is the "one that got
away."

..................LP <poking head out through lurk mode>