[DML] Bill Collins

I thought some people on the list might have an interest in this. From time to time someone will ask what happened to certain people involved in DMC that we haven't heard from in awhile. One of those people is Bill Collins. As some of you know, Bill went on to work for AMC and then formed Vixen Motor Company with Bob Dewey. In my search for all information Delorean related, I joined the Vixen Owners Association, partly to get more information about Vixen Motor Company and its demise. It looks like Bill has been active in the owners association since the company shut down in 1989. It lists his address, phone number, and email, but I have no idea what his attitude is towards Deloreans or if he has any interest in this list. Although it looks like I'm not going to be able to go to the show, he would make a great addition. Any thoughts Ken? It may be too short notice for Pigeon Forge, but it would be nice to see him at the next one.