Re: [DML] Re: Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects

Re: [DML] Re: Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects

In a message dated 3/21/04 12:09:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
derek4567@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Can you elaborate on how you put in the new rear speakers?  Did you
> replace the old ones behind the grill or are they in a new
> location...  Did you follow something like this:
> http://www.delorean.org/tgraham/howto_speaker_f.html
>
> I would like to replace my rear speakers but I have heard nothing but
> scary things about getting in there.
>
> Thanks,
> Derek

Derek and others:

For a great idea on replacing your rear speakers and upgrading the entire
stereo system, see my website for my D:
http://members.cardomain.com/soma576

The ground effects you speak of can be obtained thru PJ Grady.  He gets them
custom made. the whole kit (2 sides, front and rear) runs a little more than
$1000, if i remember correctly (painted too).

Andy