RE: [DML] Re: Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects

RE: [DML] Re: Speaker Upgrade and Ground Effects

Hey Derek!!!!
I was worried too. I didnt sleep the night before because I kept thinking
about it. lol
ITs not that bad though if you take your time. It worked out very well.
I can tell you that I didnt go with 4-10s. The old stock speakers are 4-10s
and even the new ones
dont sound that good. I went with infinity kappa 462.5 4-6 plate speakers.
they fit better and
sound better too.
As far as cutting goes, you wont see it when you are done. just take your
time and go slow.
get the blade started, and just follow the door panel from top to bottom.
its kind of hard to
explane on here. when you are done, the weather striping hides the cut, so
you never see it.

  Dustin
006746