[DML] Auction on eBay

Hello,

It's doubtful anybody remembers me, but I posted to the DML a couple years ago, trying to
find info about a DMC here in Tracy, CA. Imagine my surprise when that very car showed
up on eBay, just today:

ViewItem&item=2466575287&category=31830

I doubt anybody here is in the market for a 30k DeLorean, but I wanted to give a word of
warning. I did eventually talk to the car's owner (this is how I know it's the same car... the
contact phone number offered is the same), once in 2001 and again in December 2003,
and the story he gave me was very different. He wanted $30k for the car, even back then,
but he said it was a manual... and the reason it's been stored since 1985 is because one of
the heads was cracked. Also, I know for a fact that the car has not been stored indoors all
that time, since it sat exposed to the elements at a truck lot near my house for almost 2
years. Since the car is (supposedly) nearby, I'm going to try to get some more info and
possibly a look at it... but I wanted to warn a well-trafficed public DeLorean forum that it
probably isn't worth 30k.

Ian