[DML] Re: New Products Debut at Pigeon Forge show

[DML] Re: New Products Debut at Pigeon Forge show

Some good news about the Pigeon Forge show.  For those of you
who do not live near a Delorean parts or service vendor, you
will have an opportunity to meet the faces behind the phone
call of most of the Delorean parts and service vendors.  You
will also get a chance to see a lot of new and reproduction
parts and products LIVE and in person.

One of the questions that most Delorean enthusiasts get at
car shows as well as trips to the store, gas station, etc.
is "Hey, where's the Flux Capacitor?".  Well, it's time to
shut up all those people without an original thought.

I have been working on a redesign of the flux capacitor and
will debut the new device in person at the Pigeon Forge show.
There will also be a sneak preview of the device that I will
photograph and make a short video of it in the Raffle Car.

Presenting the new flux capacitor, the Roentgen Accelerator.

Unlike the original flux capacitor concept of 1955 and its
completion in 1985, the new device will display in several
different modes and a few choices of colored light dispersal
displays.  The prototype is currently under-going testing.

Watch for a preview, if we get similar TV coverage this year
with the Roentgen Accelerator in the Raffle Car during the
Chicago St. Pat's Day Parade on Saturday, March 13, 2004 on
either WGN TV (cable) or WLS TV (local Chicago).

Later,
Rich W.