[DML] John DeLorean

I received this from John last night and all I can say is that I tried.

? Ken;

? ? Due to ongoing projects,? and prior commitments I have limited
availability around the time of the upcoming car show.? I will not be able
to attend this year.
Best wishes for another successful car show.

JZD

We try to give everyone the best and as you know we cannot guarentee anyone's
attendance but it not for lack of effort.   I am also disapointed but all I
can do is my best to put on the best show ever.

This show will still be the biggest and the best.

Kathryn and I have talked this over and we will see if we can add a surprise
to the show you will all enjoy.

Kat has been a doll and is with us all the way.

For those of you that have not met Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker BTTF1) she
is a wonderful person and you will definately enjoy her company.

The entertainment is set and we have a few surprise cars coming that we are
not going to announce so you have to come to the show to see them. (remember
Ryan last time )

One special vehicle is being restored just for the show.

Fred Dellis of the Legend Turbo design will be doing his first seminar on his
involvement in the car for the turbo.  We have pictures and information never
seen before and for those of you that liked the video we did last time, well
that was just the beginning.

We have 38,000 Sq feet under roof for this show.  It is twice the space as
the parking lot in Memphis with a huge stage in the middle.  The stage if you
look at the pics on the web page is bigger than the pavilion where we had diner
Thursday and Sat in Memphis.

The rock Crawler from Monster Garage will be there. Of course regulars like
the D rex and a bunch of BTTF cars will be there and many stock Deloreans along
with the custom ones.

If you miss this one you will be missing the largest DeLorean Car Show ever.

If you don't have fun in Pigoen Forge you never will.

See you in Pigeon Forge.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc
DeLorean Car Show Magazine