[DML] Re: JZD Pigeon Forge

As a teenager that wants to be just like Big D himself I am
diappointed that I won't get to meet my hero but I'm not whinning. It
seems to me that Mr. DeLorean dosn't have to go to the shows I mean,
the cars are what 20 years old? He's also getting on up there in
retirement, and it probably is a lot of work for him to go to the
shows. I'm not trying to sound like a sour  head because I admire
every DeLorean owner. Who cares if Mr. DeLorean goes to the show or
not?  See everyone at the show, I'll be the one drooling over the
cars, well not ON them because I will have bucket:-)

Josh--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxx>
wrote:
> After having attended Memphis, I can honestly say it's been hard
waiting
> for the next Delorean Car Show to come around!
> Sure, we're disappointed in not getting to look at John live and in
> person, but what's one man compared to making friends with the
several
> hundred Delorean enthusiasts who WANT to be there no matter what the
> cost, distance, or schedule!
> Plainly, John is missing another opportunity to be surrounded by a
LOT