[DML] won't start

Howdy group. VIN number 5326 now has a new fuel accumulator (as well as
everything else from the tank to the injectors) and now for the first time I have
fuel pressure. She still won't start, and I'm sure the 02 is way out of whack
from all the adjusting I did before I realized the accumulator was bad. Can
anyone recommend a good starting point to get it close. Thanks again for all your
help. I still have a lot to learn, but have learned a whole lot.

John 5326 and 1383