[DML] Exotic Car Concours at Disney- DMC Invited!

[DML] Exotic Car Concours at Disney- DMC Invited!

Hello Everyone
The Ferrari Club of America is hosting an exotic car concours on May
23 in Disney's turn-of-the-century waterside village of Celebration,
Florida.
This event is a fund raiser to benefit Make-A-Wish.
There are many marques invited, each in their own
division: Ferrari, Lamborghini, DeLorean, Aston Martin, Maserati,
and others. There are already some super exotics registered to come,
including a Mercedes CLK-GTR, a Porsche 911 GT1, a Saleen S7, and a
Ferrari 333SP, F1 car and several Enzos.
Disney is going all out for the show, and we are expecting 150 cars.
We have room for 20-30 DeLoreans. If you would like more information
and/or a registration form, please contact me at
cingular512(AT)comcast.net
The car owners can compete in the concours against other cars of the
same marque, or can choose to display only.
We are hoping to raise $25,000 for Make-A-Wish kids. Please let me
know if you can attend, or if you have any items you can donate for
a silent auction. We are also looking for judges for the DeLorean
division, and other assistance if anyone would like to get involved.
Celebration is a gorgeous setting, right on Disney property. The
main street area will be closed off for our show, and the cars will
be placed along the boardwalk next to the lake. The town has many
sidewalk cafes and shops, and being right next to Disney should make
this a great family weekend event.
Turn out of as many cars as possible will really help things for
Make-A-Wish. I hope to meet some of you there.
Jeff