[DML] Delorean in adult film

I thought I would bring this to everyone's attention. Please bear in
mind I'm not trying to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities. I'm
merely posting information that may be of interest to the group.

I'm a fan of adult films of the mid-late-70's and (very) early 80's.
One of the more well-known starlets of that period was Shauna Grant. I
recently downloaded a movie she starred in, imaginatively titled "Bad
Girls". Towards the end of the movie, there's a scene (vaguely
reminiscent of Dustin Hoffman's "The Graduate") in which two guys are
trying to get to a church to stop a wedding. Their VW Beetle breaks
down and they try to flag down several cars. The car that eventually
stops to help these guys out is a Delorean! (Of course, driven by a
good-looking woman.) The guys feign amazement at this relatively
high-tech car, even going so far as to raise their eyebrows and marvel
at the gullwing doors. They convince the woman to give them a ride,
and actually try to cram themselves BOTH into the passenger seat.
There's a pretty classic (in the adult-film-ridiculous-storyline
sense) bit wherein she refuses to take them any further until they,
uh..."remit payment" of some sort.

Anyway, I have deduced the following:
The movie was made in '82 or '83 because Shauna Grant committed
suicide in 1984 at the age of 20. That means the car was relatively
new. I couldn't see enough detail to make out any distinguishing
model-year features (such as gas flap, hood grooves, "Delorean" badge,
etc.) You can't even really tell if it's an automatic or 5-speed. I'm
pretty sure it was grey interior though.

Alas, I accidentally deleted the movie from my computer the other day.
I had planned to put the Delorean part up on my website for everyone
to see. (It's pretty harmless outside of the context of the movie.) I
may try to download it again and re-capture the Delorean scene if
there is enough interest in the group. Let's not raise the ire of the
moderator though; email me off-list and I'll decide if there's enough
people interested to make the task worthwhile.

Thanks, Paul D.
no VIN...yet

To visit your group on the web, go to: