      1. Re: Door pull straps
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Door pull straps
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Houston's Door Struts
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: delorean with 8-track
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Cold Start
           From: "james" <dmc_12_2180@xxxxxxx>
      6. HOLE
           From: Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. sandblasting
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Door pull straps
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Cold Start
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. Where to check for water leaks into the car?
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Cold Start
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Winter storage
           From: Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Delorean on ebay
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     14. Parts on Ebay
           From: "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:46:10 EST
   From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Door pull straps

I would buy all the parts necessary to make it an armrest pullstrap if I
were
you.   It sounds like half the work is already done anyway.   The armrest
straps make the car look much more "finished" in my opinion.   I actually
have
1880 and I took off my door handle pull straps and put them in the glove
box.
I prefer just to reach for the handles.

Patrick

Message: 2