From: supermattthehero [mailto:supermatty@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 3:11 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] idle behavior?

I know this topic has been discussed a few times, and I actually
remember a previous post about this, but I was unable to find it by
searching.

Basically I'm just doing a sanity check by asking this...I have #1604,
a 5 speed with 27,000 miles, and when I start the car, it idles fast,
and then after a few seconds slows down to around 750 rpms. Is this
how it's "supposed" to be? I have no other problems with the car; no
stalling, etc. I have no trouble starting it when the engine is hot
or cold, either.

thanks,

Matt