      1. Re: Re: Clusters
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: what an outrage!!!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: sticking throttle and locks
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: sticking throttle and locks
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Seat Leather Installation
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: sticking throttle and locks
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      8. Miles Per Gallon and Trip Computer
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Ken's Parts Car Inventory
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Seat Leather Installation
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean
           From: ttanaka504@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Digest Number 1730
           From: klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Erratic
           From: pastyman@xxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Suspension Options for the DeLorean
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Garages, Storage, and Spiders