      1. Stainless Steel Illusion Update
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. One Year Of Ownership!!
           From: Phil Priestley <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Weird VINs in the doors
           From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DMC's Plans
           From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Weird VINs in the doors
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Weird VINs in the doors
           From: "cyboexpo2002" <paul.mari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. change of VIN
           From: "Mads de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. air conditioning related overheating
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: DMC's Plans
           From: "cyboexpo2002" <paul.mari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean Hovercraft on MG (final thoughts)
           From: Jon Heese <heese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re:  Back in the Saddle
           From: "Bob Thomason" <rdt7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DeLorean insurance
           From: "sharkywtrs" <dmc83n99@xxxxxxx>
     13. Public Thanks
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Forgotten Thank You's
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Delorean Hovercraft on MG (destruction)
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Re: Weird VINs in the doors
           From: "michael townsley" <townfour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: air conditioning related overheating
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:52:48 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Stainless Steel Illusion Update

Got the word this afternoon that the books are expected to clear customs
Thursday. Allowing for time for our freight company to pick them up and get
them to Texas, I expect that we will be shipping books the middle of next
week.

As an aside, I will be out of the office beginning Thursday, October 23 and
will not return until the morning of November 11. My email access will be
sporadic, so feel free to call or email Warren (warren AT usadmc.com) or
Julie (julie_m AT usadmc.com) if you need.

For those attending the NEC show in Birmingham on the 8th and 9th, stop by
and see me and DMC's shipping manager, Ben Shrum, at the Carcoon display.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)
800/USA-DMC1

Message: 2