in our parade last weekend. Apparently he's been bringing the little
red car for a while -- wonder if Mid Atlantic people will miss IT when
he buys a DeLo?

#5252 couldn't be in better hands. Remember: the Cadillac hit him, not
other way around.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Thomason" <rdt7@xxxx> wrote:
> Louie....don't forget the part of our deal where you promised to
call me first if you ever decide to sell the car! I already miss it
but I know it's in good hands.

> I'm going to miss owning my Delorean. It was my daily driver and I
can honestly say that every morning when I drove it out of my driveway
I'd think to myself, "damn, this car is fun to drive". How many cars
can do that to a person? Thanks to all of you all for keeping up the
flow of information on this list. I read it religiously and its been a
big help. Thanks to Dave Swingle for adjusting my doors----for free no
less! And you ETDOC guys were a blast to be with on the Tail of the
Dragon trip last year. This is a great community and that's half the
fun of owning the car.

> I will own a Delorean again. Unfortunately, time and family pressues
necessate a different vehicle for now. It'll be something totally
boring, I'm sure. I'll tough it out as long as I can, but I know I'll
be back in the saddle someday. Once possessed by the dream, it never
really dies!