From: Shannon Yocom [mailto:ssdelorean@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 7:16 AM
To: DMC - DML News Post'n
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Values, etc.

Ditto: "I like the DeLorean's values just where they are right now."

Compared to other sporty/fun cars the dollar-to-fun ratio in the DeLorean
can't
be beat (IMHO). I love driving my D and that's why I purchased it, not as an
investment. Most people I come in contact with who are unfamiliar with the
car
think it is close to $ix digit$. I love the fact that it is not. If the
value
ever gets super high it might force me to sell because I couldn't afford
maintenance on an "exotic" priced car.

Shannon Y
16506 (over 14k miles since Feb.)

---------