      1. Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "skokie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skokie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Idle Switch etc.
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: Twilightcall@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: highest mileage?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Delorean Hovercraft project coming up on Monster Garage
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: william taylor <williamctaylor2000@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. New Member
           From: "cyboexpo2002" <paul.mari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Struts...which way are they "supposed" to go?
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
     15. Replacing the Fuel Accumulator
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:03:31 -0000
   From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Golden DeLorean

  The owner of the gold Delorean in Maryland lives near La Vale.I
live in Cumberland but haven't seen it.I did find this web site that
says it for sale,1983 24 Karat Gold-plated DeLorean with 636 orginal
miles VIN# 20105.

Scott
3180

I forgot to put in the web address in my last post its.
http://bigtexas.com/dmc/gold/

Scott
3180

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I read that there is/was a gold DeLorean in a museum in Maryland.
>
> Is it still there or was it sold? I read so much lore that I can't
> keep it all straight. Where in Maryland is it?
>
> Since I live in Maryland, I don't see how I could be a true
DeLorean
> owner without making such a short pilgrimage to see this car if it
is
> accessible in a museum.
>
> I always did like that saddle brown interior...
>

> Rich

Message: 2
Isn't there supposed to be one in Reno Nevada as well?

At 05:44 PM 10/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>The "last" delorean was gold.  This car was in
>Cleveland a few years back, right next to the first
>car.  The owner lives in MD, so maybe he has it on
>display in a local museum?
>
>--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Guys,
> >
> > I read that there is/was a gold DeLorean in a museum
> > in Maryland.
> >
> > Is it still there or was it sold? I read so much
> > lore that I can't
> > keep it all straight. Where in Maryland is it?
> >
> > Since I live in Maryland, I don't see how I could be
> > a true DeLorean
> > owner without making such a short pilgrimage to see
> > this car if it is
> > accessible in a museum.
> >
> > I always did like that saddle brown interior...
> >

> > Rich

>http://shopping.yahoo.com

>moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews