From: d_rex_2002 [mailto:rich@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 12:38 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Delorean Hovercraft project coming up on Monster Garage

Yes, the day is finally here, whether you like it or not.
I hope Delorean enthusiasts will focus on the good, not the bad.

The Delorean Hovercraft episode will debut tonight, Monday Oct. 13
on Discovery Channel at 8pm Central time, repeated at 11pm.

Additional repeats of the Delorean Hovercraft episode will be aired
on Saturday, Oct. 18 at 8pm Central time, repeated at 11pm.

Also, if you miss those times and dates, there is a Monster Garage
marathon being planned, including the repeat of this wild episode.
The Delorean Hovercraft episode will be aired near the middle of the
marathon the day after Thanksgiving, on Nov. 28 at 4pm Central time.

Later,
Rich W.

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews