      1. NOT TUNED
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Intreior Lights
           From: steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Engine Swap-Out (Rice Burners)
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: hard starting when cold?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: hard starting when cold?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Tires
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Deloreans for Dunnies
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: TUNE-UP GONE VERY BAD
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: TUNE-UP GONE VERY BAD
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. NOx
           From: "George Ryerson" <TRyerson@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Engine Mods
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Fuel questions
           From: "Kramer" <jettaman95@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Odd Firing
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Jim
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. hoses
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: NOT TUNED
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Engine Mods
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Deloreans for Dunnies
           From: "Jeff" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: NOT TUNED
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Odd Firing
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. diagnosis
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re: Engine Swap-Out (Rice Burners)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Fuel questions
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Engine Mods
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Fuel questions
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
   From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NOT TUNED

Well looks like it is not just crossed wires or vacuum hoses although two of the hoses were not connected.  Doubt that would cause my D to idle fine but only go 1 mph when gas is applied.  I have tried checking the thermistor and it is connected and spark plug wires are on in correct firing order.  I just don't know what the mechanic did to get it running this bad.  I'm sure it can't be anything major but I can't figure it out.  I'll check the timing tomorrow but it idles around 1000 RPM's now which better,  but can't drive it.   Any Suggestions?

Message: 2