      1. Re: POR 15
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. I will rebuild your power mirror switch...
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      3. DMC spotted in Manasquan, NJ
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Business Article
           From: "joshieloo1292" <Joshieloo@xxxxxxx>
      5. delorean power steering??
           From: "dsstriker" <dsstriker@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Business Article
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: State Inspection
           From: Jim Senft <jpsenft@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Business Article
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: I will rebuild your power mirror switch...
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Master Cylinder bore/stroke
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Squirrley steering
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: delorean power steering??
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: delorean power steering??
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: State Inspection
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:46:22 EDT
   From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: POR 15

I had the to dispute the undercoating since mine has it in the Nashville
concours.  They agreed and let it ride but I don't know of a concours car winning
with undercoating.  If there is please let me know then I have hope.

Ken

Message: 2