Replacement Battery

I feel dumb for even asking this.....

I want to put a new battery in my Delorean, but I am not sure what type to use (not brand, just the type/rating)

the only time I ever did this for a car, I used a book at the auto parts store to look up my model. The few times I have tried this, the book does not list Deloreans. And every time I mean to look at the battery in the car, I forget.

Also, I store my car from Nov-Mar and do not run it. Dont know if that plays into choosing a battery or not.

So here I am... asking what should I get?

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680