      1. Photos of #5335
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. summer tuneup complete 11613
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Any DeLoreans going to the 26th LeMay Open House in Tacoma WA on
the 30th?
           From: "hodakaguy" <hodakaguy@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Muffler
           From: "vanisland03" <vjca@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. SEDOC "Cruise-In" Up Beat Additions
           From: "heningerandassoc" <heningerandassoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Spark Plug wires
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: brake caliper springs
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:22:03 -0000
   From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Photos of #5335

...are posted in the photos section in the #5335 folder for anyone
who cares. My digital cam isn't that great though.

I finally took the time to hit it with a blending pad today. It took
6 hours. I had no idea the results would be so dramatic. All the
swirl marks and most of the stains are gone entirely!

I am VERY happy. 10 months, and $4,000 dollars later, I've gone from
an inert hunk of metal and plastic to a 90% functional vehicle that's
even nice to look at.

Thanks to everyone for the education and constructive ideas. This has
turned out to be everything I'd hoped for.

It sure is sunny. I think I'll take a drive in the country...

Rich A.
&
#5335 in Maryland

Message: 2