Spark Plug wires

Group,
I will pay $1.00 ea for your old Delorean spark plug wires that have
good boots on them for the plugs + $3.85 priority mail postage.
No overnight please. No need to call or email, just send them and I
will return the money.
You will see later on what I am doing with them.
I do reserve the right to reject any that I consider any unworthy.
You still have nothing to loose. Send now. Address information is on
the web site under contact.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com