      1. Re: Re: Alternate side-stripes on Ebay DMC
           From: AdamRayVaughn@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: Should something else be included in the Major service kit
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. My upcoming 1st DeLorean
           From: enid maldonado <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Oil pressure readings / indications
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: No Go
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Details, Details.
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      7. DeLorean register CarCommunity.net
           From: "carfanatic1977" <carfanatic1977@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Parting out Deloreans...
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Parts Available
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Should something else be included in the Major service kit
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Parting out Deloreans...
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     12. TOP TEN REASONS TO PART YOUR DELOREAN