Re: Details, Details.

I guess I should have said "twist off the stud for the lug nut". The
studs are a faily easy replacement. Removing the lug nuts can be
difficult when the nut "locks" to the wheel if the surfaces were dry
when you put the lug nuts on - twisting off or breaking off the stud
usually happens when the nut is truly rusted or corroded to the
stud - which can happen. A long breaker bar makes breaking the nut
loose, or just twisting off the stud, easier and more controlled.

Harold McElraft - 3354